With the upcoming Zin-spiration Festival at Gravenstein Grill on Wednesday July 19th, we want to highlight a few amazing interviews with local producers whose wines will be featured at the amazing event among these stellar selections: Croix, Three Wine Co, Robert Biale, Carol Shelton, Florence, Gamba, Goldschmidt, Nalle, Jeff Cohn, Hendry, Limerick Lane, Woodenhead, Wilson, Cast, Pezzi King, Hartford, Ridge, Once and Future, Pedroncelli & MORE! See you there. . . meanwhile watch these ZIN episodes with Miro and Dry Creek Vineayards.
Coming up quickly it is time for ZinEX, in San Francisco on January 26, 27 & 28 atThe Pavilion at One Market (30 Steuart St)! So many events, so many winemakers, so many somms – myself included!
Schedule of Events begins Thursday, January 26 – Opening Night Dining; Friday, January 27 – Flights! and Winemakers Dinner & Auction ~ A Red Carpet Gala; Saturday, January 28 – Grand Tasting
Get your TICKETS! Catch the Somm-Winemaker pairings at the Friday Flights! event & lot of Zinfandel every day:
- Ian Blackburn, Learn About Wine – Paired with Ryan Schmaltz, Winemaker at Bella Vineyards
- Matt Montrose, OMVino – Paired with Clay Mauritson, Owner of Mauritson Wines
- Tonya Pitts, One Market Restaurant – Paired with April Nalle, Co-owner at Nalle Winery
- Cara Patricia, DECANTsf – Paired with Hugh Chappelle, Winemaker at Quivira Vineyards
- Chris Sawyer, Sawyersomm.com – Paired with Jeff Stewart, Winemaker at Hartford Family Winery
- Sarah Trubnick, The Barrel Room – Paired with Trester Goetting, Ridge Vineyards
SEE YOU ALL THERE! Christopher