Breathless Wines will host the inaugural Breathless World Champagne Showdown Saturday, October 28, 3-5pm, in tribute to World Champagne Day.
Official judges and esteemed guests are invited to a blind tasting of French Champagnes vs. Breathless Sparkling Wine to pick their favorites. In addition to the blind champagne tasting, guests will be treated to fascinating champagne history, varietal insights, and tasting notes from the panel of experts, including:
- Sharon Cohn, Sister 1-of-3 Breathless Wines
- Sarah Doyle, Wine Reporter at The Press Democrat
- Heather Irwin, Professional food and wine writer in Northern California’s Wine Country
- Chris Sawyer, Renowned sommelier, wine educator, journalist, critic, and public speaker
- Scott Lange, Sommelier of Be Bubbly Napa
- Rebecca Rosenberg, Champagne Widows Novels Author