For us Wine Trade folks, you can get the love at North Coast Wine Industry Expo Trade Show & Conference at the end of this month!
A great source for cutting edge products and services: There will be eight comprehensive winemaking and sales & marketing conference sessions, all of which focus on current industry issues and trends impacting the North Coast. I am moderating the Pét Nat: Make Your Winery POP! Session, but check out this mind-tingling list of options:
- Synergistic Action of Enzymes and Tannins in Winemaking
- Wine & Weed: A New Normal on the Horizon
- The Influence of Nutrients on Aromatics
- Canned Wine: Crushing the Stigma by Raising the Quality
- Advancements in Protein Stability & CMC vs. Traditional Cold Stabilization
- Fires & Acquisition Impact on the North Coast Grape Market – What Will it Mean?
- Beyond Social Media 101: The Next Frontier
All with great speakers and information to help attendees better prepare for the coming year. Twenty dollars is being donatated for each paid registration to the #CAWineStrong Charity Fund, as well as $1 for each person that attends the show. Get your tickets HERE!