Another great seminar and guest at Telluride Wine Festival! Jeff Boyer of Ramey Wines, to discuss and taste through a selection of their wines.
The Taste of Two Valleys will encompass the wines of David Ramey, whom has crafted world-class Chardonnay and Syrah with premium grapes grown in Russian River Valley and the Sonoma Coast appellations in Sonoma County for two decades. Join us Friday, June 24 from 3:30-4:30pm!
- Ramey 2013 Chardonnay, Russian River Valley
- Ramey 2013 Chardonnay, Woolsey Road Vineyard, Russian River Valley
- Ramey 2014 Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley
- Ramey 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
- Ramey 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon, Pedregal Vineyard, Napa Valley